“It’s not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving.” ~ Mother Teresa
(The above illustration is from the book: The Giving Tree. This touching story of unconditional love is a favorite of both mine and my husbands. Now our daughter, who is five, loves to sit in her father’s lap and share in this Universal message.)
In celebration of all the wonderful Traditions and Seasonal/Conscious shifts of this time, Coach Steve Ilg and I would like to give you the gift of love, health and inspiration in various forms over these next 12 days.
I Honor the Divine Light within you. May it radiate the pure love of your heart. As the Sages remind us, “we are the ones we have been waiting for.” AUM SHANTI!
As elaborated in Coach Steve Ilg’s: Total Body Transformation, here are the 10 Wholistic Fitness™ Nutrition Guidelines & The 10 Virtues of Wholistic Fitness™ Nutrition…a proven path through the “quagmire of confusion” when it comes to balanced nutrition and that which nourishes us…
The 10 Wholistic Fitness™ Nutrition Guidelines
• Take a sacred pause before eating.
• Eat mainly raw, whole foods or for some constitutions slightly sautéed.
• Eat several servings of fruit and vegetables per day
• Limit fat intake; eat moderate amounts of protein and carbohydrates
• Consider nutrition in both physical and spiritual ways
• Half of effective nutrition is about cleansing and elimination
• Reduce dairy and meat to nominal levels
• Eat high-fiber foods
• Generally, you stomach contents should be 1/3 food, 1/3 fluid, 1/3 air
• Your dietary keyword is: Moderation
The 10 Virtues of Wholistic Fitness™ Nutrition
• if used regularly, it does no harm
• it feels better the longer it is used
• when it is limited in supply, it still pleases a lot
• when it is abundant, one never tires of it
• when chaotic, it brings calmness
• when lethargic, it brings energy
• it is refreshing to body and mind
• in solititude, it is an uplifting companion
• it removes unwholesomeness
• it encourages spiritual appreciation
(The above text is copyrighted. If used in any format, please link and credit Steve Ilg’s Wholistic Fitness™. Thank You!)
(Mother Teresa’s quote came via Integral travel)